Recycle Bank

Hi Blogger Friends!

I just recently join a site called Recycle Bank and I wanted to let everyone know about it.  Going green is easier than I thought and this site encourages you and gives you points to win coupons and other free items.  The link is not letting me make a quick link, so just copy and paste this in your browser.  I'm working on fixing this issue.  Here's the link:

http://www.recyclebank.com/referafriend/?___store=us&bl=Y2hyaXN0aW5hdHJlbWJsYXlAeWFob28uY29t&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend&utm_medium=direct%20link&utm_source=T2569396&cm_mmc=Refer-a-friend-_-direct%20link-_-T2569396-_-referral
Let me know if you sign up under this link!  I get points for referrals!  :)

Sorry for the delay in blog post lately...I have some long blogs that will be arriving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...