Easy Crockpot Pork BBQ

This is my grandmothers recipe who was so gracious to pass it down.  It's super easy and very tasty!

I made this Saturday night for my brothers 26th Birthday party.

Ingredients:

5-10lb Pork Shoulder Butt
2 Kraft regular BBQ Sauce
Salt and Pepper
Garlic Powder

Prepare:

Place Pork Shoulder in Crockpot and turn on low, season liberally with salt, pepper and garlic powder.  Let cook at least 8hours or more.  I put mine in the night before I need it and let it cook all night and all morning.  Then let cool and place in large bowl and shred with two forks. Remove all fat and bones and discard.

Remove water and fat from crockpot, I let mine cool in a large pot then I discard(not down the sink.) I either throw mine in the woods, or place in a large jar and put in trash.  After water/fat is out of crockpot, clean quickly then you can place shredded pork back in on low.  Add both Kraft BBQ sauces, mix a little, don't stir too much, or it kind of turns a little mushy and I like mine more shredded.

Enjoy!!!



Notes:
Serve with Sesame Seed buns
BBQ Baked Beans
Deviled Eggs
Favorite Chips
Sweet Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...