Extreme Couponing!

Deals and steals from the past few weeks!  Sorry it has taken me awhile to update, but these are just a few shopping trips here and there.

At Publix, I got eye pencils for $0.50.  This week I got 2 Eye Shadows for free, because I had a 2 Publix Coupons for $1.50 and 2 MFR(manufacture) for $1.50 and they were $2.99. 


At Target I bought AirWick Freshmatic for $0.24.  I had a MFR Coupon for $4.00.  The week before I got 2 of them completely free at Walgreens AND I received Register Rewards so I made money.  I just couldn't resist to buy another one for 24cents!  Very close to free! :)


Walgreens shopping trip: $23.65 was my out of pocket. $17 back in Walgreens Register Rewards, so I only really paid $6.65 for everything above in the picture.

Breakdown: 
Almay Eye shadow $5.59 sale, $2 Coupon and $5 RR money maker

Almay removable Eye Make up pads $4.19 sale, $1 MFR coupon and $5 RR(money maker!! Yeah baby!!)

M&M's Candy on sale $2.50 each,  I had two $1 MFR Q and  one $1 off Walgreens coupon when you buy 2.

Huggies Wipes $5.99 Sale, $2 Walgreens Infant Care Booklet Coupon $3.99 for 184 wipes!! Not bad!

Puffs tissues $1.99 and 99cents, I had a BOGO MFR Coupon so it made them 50cents each.

Palmolive was $1 sale, 25cent MFR Coupon and I received $1 RR(made it free)

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean $3.49 Sale, used $3.00 MFR Coupon, made it 49cents...haha

Schick Quattro Razer for him and Schick Quattro refills for her were $8.99 each on sale, I had two $3 MFR Coupon, and $6 RR received on both made them each $2.99

Olay Body Wash $7.99 Sale & Olay Acne Wash $7.99, Walgreens deal, Buy one get one half off, so Body was was $4, then I had a BOGO MFR, so that took off $7.99 and $4.00 so I only paid 99cents for both!!!  LOL  How crazy is that???!!!

I did a few transactions on this one, only because I needed both of the razor items and both of the Almay items.  But, they only give you one RR per deal, so the Make up counter lady was patient enough with me to do multiple transactions.


Don't forget to print your coupons off this link!  Its where I printed my Airwick Freshmatic coupons among others!  They have awesome coupons this week. I just printed one for $5 off Enfamil..those are few and far in between!

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...