Happy Mothers Day to all my beautiful Blogging Mama's!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mothers Day and you can visit with your mom, or talk to her on the phone, or send her flowers or share in her good memory..whatever situation you are in today, I hope it finds you well.  Where would we be without mothers?
A few fun quotes for you, then some pictures of my mother and pictures of my girls! :)
 
" Nobody can care for a new baby like his own mother, and no mother can be pleased with the way other people care for her baby."
Dr. Leila Denmark
 
"And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry."
 
by: Unknown


"All mothers are working mothers."
  by: Author Unknown


"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
by:
Author Unknown



"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother""
  by: Lin Yutang, Chinese writer

"As is the mother, so is her daughter."  Ezekiel 16:4


 My first daughter! :)


My 2nd Daughter!


My mother holding my 2nd daughter at 2weeks old.

 4 Generations!  My Grandmother, my mom and my 2nd Daughter.  Our first didn't come to the hospital because I had her so late.


My mom holding me in the hospital!  She was tiny!  
Me as a tot! haha


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 



"Anything on earth you want to do is play. Anything on earth you have to do is work. Play will never kill you, work will. I never worked a day in my life."
Dr. Leila Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...