Party food time! :) Queso Dip and Taco Bites

At our most recent Soiree these were the party recipes I made and shared!
Queso Dip:
Queso Dip Recipe:

1/2 Pound Ground Beef
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
3/4 Cup of Water
1 14oz Velveeta Block
1 Rotel with Cilantro and Lime
1 Cup Sour Cream

Slice Velveeta in small cubes and place in slow cooker, add Rotel.  Cook on low for an hour, while that has started warming, brown Ground Beef, add Taco Seasoning and water(follow directions on Taco packet).
When Velveeta has melted add in Ground beef mix and Sour Cream.  Cook on low for another hour.  
My slow cooker works pretty fast, so it was melted and warm super fast.  Set on "warm" when queso is mixed and melted thoroughly during party to keep it thin.



Here's a picture of the yummy Taco Bites last night:
Taco Bites
2 Packages of Athens Mini Fillo(Phyllo) shells(15 count in each)
1 lb Ground Lean Hamburger
1 Package of Taco Seasoning mix (I use Publix Brand)
1/4 Cup of Water(use a little more if the hamburger is too dry or a little more than a pound)
1 Cup of Guacamole
1-2 Cups Kraft Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
1 Cup of Sour Cream
1 Cup of Salsa

Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
Ground Hamburger meat, drain grease, add back to skillet
Add water and Taco Seasoning mix heat thoroughly
Add Fillo cups with Ground beef mix
Add Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese on top of Ground beef

Place in oven and heat until cheese is melted
Place Salsa and Sour cream in dip cups and serve!
I also made some of my White Sangria, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  I made this one in a glass pitcher.  Looked fruity and tasted so yummy! :)


You can always find more of my recipes and ideas in my categories section under "Busy Mom Recipes and Fun Recipes"  Happy cooking! :)

2 comments:

  1. I drool every time I see a picture of those taco bites! You must make some when we come up to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will girl!!! Just let me know when and make a list, so I will have the items in my pantry! Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...