Free Shopping at Kroger!

The free stuff doesn't happen as often as I would like, but I came across some great deals at Kroger!  I got 27 Carefree liners completely free on their 10 for 10 sale last week.  The coupon was for .50cents and they double, so it made them free!!   Then I had $1 mfr coupons for Crest, so I got 8 of those and I had 4 mfr Ivory coupons for $1 off and got those completely free to!  All during Krogers 10 for 10.

Here are the pics:

These are my ALMOST free items.  4 Brownie mixes, 10 for 10 at Kroger, I had .40cent off coupon that doubled, so it made them 20cents.   I had 4 mfr q's for Softsoap handsoap for .35cents off that doubled so it made them 30cents each.  :)

Last but not least, Kroger had a deal that if you buy 4 boxes of participating cereal you get 2 gallons of Kroger Milk FREE!!!  Since I had coupons for Cheerios, I stocked up.  It made them $1.50 a box + 2 Gallons of free milk, one of which I donated to my wonderful neighbor, because there is no way we drink that much milk in a week. 
The milk needed to stay in the fridge, so you don't get to see it but I'm sure you can use your imagination.  ;)

A little bonus at check out was a Catalina printed for $2 off my next purchase at Kroger thanks to Crest.  Thank you Crest!!

Don't forget you can always print the greatest coupons here on my link:

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...