What am I thankful for? Some days as a mother I am thankful that I survived another day! Life as a Military Spouse is not one for the faint of heart and I learned that a few years ago when my husband was Deployed to Egypt. My first experience of loneliness as a spouse.
1. Thankful I had a friend show her love by offering a book, "Power of a Praying Wife" during our first separation. Thank you Tiffany Crump for listening to me and helping me set foundation for the years to come.
2. Thankful that I have survived this many deployments/training. My wonderful husband and I have spent more time away from each other than together in the 7years we have known each other.
3. Thankful for the YMCA showing their love by offering a membership sponsored by Military One Source.
4. Thankful that I can have pride in my husband serving our country and doing it with a better attitude than I would have! ha!
5. Thankful for the wonderful people I have met on this journey. Military wives know better than anyone what it means to serve.