Wedding things!

I made a few things to use at my cousin Bethany's wedding.  I'm so excited about it!


I bought the old window for $5 from a guy that was replacing his.  I decided to make it into a chalkboard.  I used the Chalkboard spray paint from Walmart.  The lip on the window makes a good place to hold chalk.


Here I'm trying to break my new chalkboard in, so I keep writing and erasing.
 

I picked up these letters at my local antique store for $1 and painted and primed them with white spray paint. They were a bright orange color, but now that I'm looking at my decor I might paint my T a black or faded red.  I haven't decided yet.

Lastly, we needed a photo booth sign.  So I found some really cool free font and art work and put it in one of my own frames, so technically this just cost me ink from my printer but no out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...