Fall is in the Air!





“JUST BELIEVE…..”

…that is exactly what I did on January 30, 2012 when I joined Thirty-One.  I believed:
  • my friends and neighbors would love these purses, bags, and accessories,
  • I would be blessed with opportunities to bring my products into the homes of my hostesses for shopping parties and open house events,
  • I would be successful at sharing the Thirty-One opportunity with other women in our area,
  • and I believed that one day I could move up the career path with Thirty-One.

Thanks to my hostesses, customers, and fellow consultants, I’ve accomplished all I believed I could AND MUCH MORE with Thirty-One. For helping me find success in my business, I say:

Thank you!!!!! 

I am so excited to bring you our Fall 2012 catalog, the best I’ve ever seen with Thirty-One.  We have 31 new products and 18 new prints including the color we’ve been waiting for – PURPLE!  For our sports fans, we have a new line of spirit items proudly representing various colleges across the nation.  We have many new hostess exclusive items, and a huge assortment of items that everyone on your holiday gift-giving list would love to receive.

I hope you enjoy our new catalog as much as I have.  If you would be interested in inviting some friends over to enjoy shopping from our new Fall line, I’d appreciate the opportunity to host a home party or a show-on-the-go for you.  I’d also be honored to help your favorite nonprofit with a Thirty-One fundraiser if you’d work with me to make it successful!  You can email, call, or Facebook message me for available dates, and together we can select a date that works best for you.

Thanks again for your continued support of my business, and I hope I have the opportunity to earn your business this Fall and during the upcoming holiday shopping season.

Blessings,


Christina Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...