Minestrone Soup

My husband's Italian roots come out when I'm asking him about our weekly menu.  So this week he chose Minestrone soup and Meatball subs.
I found this recipe on Pinterest but had to adjust the recipe to fit our liking.  This is my version of

Minestrone soup:

2 cans Chicken Broth
2 cups of water
2 cans Diced Italian Tomatos
1 can Red Kidney beans
1 can chopped green beans
2 small zucchini or frozen bag
1 frozen bag of onions/red peppers/celery mix
2 Cups chopped Carrots(or bag of frozen to make it easy)
1 cup of Medium Pasta shells
Salt/Pepper to taste
1tsp Oregano
1tsp Basil
1tsp Onion Powder
1tsp Garlic Powder
Shredded Parmesan for topping

Mix all ingredients, minus the Parm and bring to boil; then let simmer for 20-25min.
Top with Parmesan cheese and serve with bread.

*Serve with Grilled Cheese or crackers.


**Please let me know if you ever make my recipes and if you like them!  I love feedback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...