Happy Halloween!!! Cyber Monday Deal!!

Who's ready for Halloween??  Fun costumes, sugar highs and parties galore!!

I'm running a special deal for my fabulous customers and didn't want to leave our my Bloggin' Friends!



Cyber Monday Deal!  Today only!  

Order two or more products off my Trick Or Treat party and I will offer you FREE personalization off one bag.  Need ideas?  Check out these cute ones below: 

https://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E3838821&from=DIRECTLINK


Keep It Caddy: order #3894

Cinch Sac: order #3039

Thermal Totes: order #3000
Mini Utility Bin: #3787

Large Utility Tote: order #3121 
Top a Tope: #4018

Cinch Sacs: order #3039

Cinch Sac: #3039
Large utility Tote: #3121
Mini Utility Bin: #3787

Let me know how I can help you on this Fall Day!!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!

~Christina~

www.mythirtyone.com/christinatremblay  

Click on "My Parties" tab for the Trick Or Treat Bag PARTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...