Quiche




Quiche Recipe(Broccoli and Ham version)

2 9in. Deep Dish Frozen Pie Shells(let thaw while preparing other ingredients)
8 Eggs
1 Can of Evaporated Milk, or 1 1/2 cup of Half and Half
Salt & Pepper to taste
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
4 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 container of sliced Ham
1 frozen bag of Broccoli(I use the microwavable kind to make it fast)

Preheat oven to 350

I poke holes with a fork all around the sides  of Pie Crust and in the bottom of crust to prevent pie crust puffing up with air bubbles, then I bake for about 10-14minutes and let cool on rack.

Microwave Broccoli as directed on bag.

I beat all 8 eggs with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder and set to side, add evaporated milk and beat a little more until mixed.

After Pie Crust has baked and cooled down, I layer as follows in both Pie Crust, handful of grated cheese, sliced ham(I pull apart in bite size pieces), broccoli, and some egg mixture, then more cheese, ham, broccoli and more mixture to cover the top, then I add grated cheese on the top of both Pie Crust.

Bake at 350 for 40-45minutes until knife comes out clean.



***Alternative mix-ins, add chopped green pepper, onion and tomato for a veggie quiche.  A lot of times I just do a Ham and Cheese Quiche or mix it all together for a ton of flavor.

*Add home-made soup or crusty bread or muffins and you have a lovely meal.

Enjoy!!!  Please comment if you try my recipes!  Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...