Thankful Thursdays

I was inspired by my blogging friends to start a Thankful Thursday post, considering the morning I had, I only wish I would have taken the time to do this earlier.


 1. I am Thankful my hubby made it home safely from Germany
2. I am Thankful I have two beautiful daughters who are so precious.
3. I am Thankful for the wonderful sips of hot chamomile tea to end my night
4. I am Thankful for "The Office" for giving me the giggles
5. I am Thankful for friends who are so encouraging during my mommy journey
6. I am Thankful that my Jackie W. workouts helped me lose another pound!!!! YAY!!!
7. I am Thankful for an amazing husband who cooked dinner tonight and cleaned off the table

Thank you Lord for giving me this day.  Forgive me for complaining and being negative so much that it affects others.  Help to change my attitude.  Amen.


8 comments:

  1. Love this Christina! Do you mind if I borrow it the Thankful Thursday idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure!! I have seen it on so many blogs, I thought I would start doing it, since I've had such a crappy attitude lately! LOL I wanna borrow the "Wordless Wednesday." Although, my post have not been very long because its hard to sit and write a long one out, but I have a few in the works, I just need to edit them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I needed this today! And it's so true...being thankful seems to chase away even the worst attitudes...like the other day ;) Luv ya chica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for a wonderful loving mother who taught me well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. I appreciate your comment on my blog. I needed a "thankful" day...this was a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...