Home-Made Apple Crisp

You cannot have Beef Stew in the Crock Pot without having a yummy dessert to follow.

This is another first time recipe.  I cook all the time, I'm just surprised how much has never grazed our stove.  I feel like the movie "Julia & Julia" except easier recipes and I'm not on a time crunch.  This one is not original, all the thanks goes to Betty Crocker, unless it's noted, all my bloggin' recipes are copy-written and original Christina creations.  I have so much fun just trying new things and adding new flavors.


Apple Crisp

4 Cups of Tart Apples
3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
1/3 Cup Butter softened
3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
3/4 tsp Nutmeg

*Vanilla IceCream if desired

Heat Oven to 375, grease bottom and sides of 8x8 in pan with shortening.

Spread apples in pan, in medium bowl stir remaining ingredients together(except ice cream) until well mixed, sprinkle over apples.

Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with ice-cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...